I feel like we deserve to have one of our own, so I decided to write one up. :-)
1. What is your romantic/sexual orientation?
2. Are you out? To whom?
3. How old were you when you realized you were asexual? What made you realize it?
4. Do you identify as a part of the queer community? What communities do you identify with?
5. Tell the story of the first person you came out to.
6. Have you faced oppression because of your asexuality, whether institutional or societal?
7. Who’s your favorite Doctor? (Or, do you have a favorite asexual character?)
8. Do you believe there should be asexual pride? What do you imagine it being like?
9. What does being asexual mean to you?
10. What have other people said about your asexuality?
11. If you’re out, talk about the most accepting person you’ve come out to. If you’re not out, talk about what you would hope a coming out experience would be like.
12. Your favorite asexual Tumblr site.
13. Your favorite asexual website.
14. Tell us about a time you met another asexual, whether in real life or online.
15. Your favorite asexual character/celebrity/person.
16. Your favorite “asexual” book (as in, sex and/or romance are not the main focus).
17. Your favorite “asexual” movie.
18. Tell us a funny joke about asexuality.
19. What do relationships mean to you?
20. Tell us about your partner(s). If you are not in a relationship, tell us about your best friend(s).
21. Your favorite asexual quote.
22. What do you believe causes asexuality?
23. What is your favorite asexual pride image?
24. Write something or post a picture about asexuality that upsets you.
25. What is the worst argument you’ve heard against asexuality?
26. Who is your biggest ally?
27. What is your favorite types of cake?
28. What is your favorite type of pie? (Or, is pie an acceptable replacement for cake?)
29. Where did you first learn about asexuality?
30. Tell us anything about asexuality that you want to end with.